| Key Features
- Independent, objective and reliable review service,
- Free document sample analysis enabling you to assess added value,
- Seamless integration with your current review workflow process,
- Internet-based lexical analysis processing,
- Internal document consistency checking,
- Grammatical correctness,
- Native English speaking reviewers,
- Documents review by requirements engineers with many years industrial experience in complex systems,
- Flexibility to adapt to your review criteria,
- Multiple document formats (xml, pdf, doc, txt, ps),
- Automated generation of Review Reports (RIDs),
- Compliant with industry standards (ECSS-E10, etc)
|With ever increasing pressures to reduce product development time-to-market, it is becoming near impossible to fall short of rigourous quality standards, particularly when critical complex systems development is at stake. Projects delivering such high integrity systems often suffer excessive development costs due to the effort required in handling the formal requirements of the system. Requirements development, traceability, validation and maintenance all prove to be an expensive business.
|CORTIM proposes LEXIOR Requirements Document Review services targetted to reduce requirements document review costs contributing towards faster product time-to-market.
|Our service can be used throughout the lifecycle of the document review phase. Documents can be reviewed during its intial drafting phase, ensuring the identification of any major recurrent document errors and can also be reviewed during the formal document review phase, enabling full detailed error reports to be generated.
| How it Works
- All you need to do is submit your sample specification to our free evaluation process,
- We will review it within 48 hours to give you an intial analysis of the sample and feedback on the review time required for a complete document,
- After agreement, you submit a full copy for review. Within 5 working datys, an automatically generated review reports is prepared listing any document improvements to be made.
- CORTIM guarantees the
confidentiality and non-disclosure of any information provided by our customers.
- See our on-line demo for a more technical description of how it works.
| Further Information
© CORTIM - at the heart of collaborative engineering