- lightweight workbench for concurrent engineering, based on communicative software components,
based on business-domain tools typically complementing a deployed PDM system. Applicable in the frame of specific targetted aplications for a given project.
- data model for a coherent vision of the system's information, based on web technologies (UML, XML, Java...).
The aim is to facilitate technical data exchages between varying project teams.
| Service offering examples|
- personalised customisation of requirements management tools,
- automated tooling to help formulate and validate new or existing requirements documents,
- data model aimed at the standardisation of data exchanges with customers and suppliers.
© CORTIM - at the heart of collaborative engineering